Indiana University School of Medicine is conducting a study to find out if a remotely delivered educational training program about emotions can help people have better emotional health after a concussion or mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI).
You may eligible if you:
– Are 18 years or older
– Have had a concussion or mTBI at least 6 months ago
– Have access to high-speed internet and a device
capable of videoconference
What the study involves:
• 4 remote assessment visits with surveys on emotions
and mood. Assessment visits will last approximately
• 8 one-on-one teletherapy training sessions to enhance
emotional skills. Teletherapy sessions will last
approximately 60-90 minutes
• Participation in this study will last approximately 6
• Participants may be eligible to receive compensation
for their time.
If you are interested in study participation and/or would like to find out more about it, we encourage you to learn more here https://redcap.link/BEST. You may contact the study team at (317) 329-2380 or email us at email@example.com.