Please join the Brain Injury Support Group at IU University online at 5:30 pm on Monday, July 6, 2020!
Group discussion will take place from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
A Zoom account is not necessary to join the meeting
Topic: Living with a Brain Injury during COVID-19
For the first time ever, IU Brain Injury Support Group will be held entirely online via Zoom. We will facilitate a virtual
discussion surrounding well-being tools for the new normal during COVID-19. Following an overall check-in of the
group, we will provide tips about how to put the ‘social’ in social distancing and help reduce isolation.
Email Rebecca Eberle at email@example.com with any questions!
We look forward to seeing you all virtually!
– MEETING ID: 945 5876 9366
– DIAL: +1 312 626 6799 (US TOLL) OR +1 646 876 9923 (US TOLL)
Please see flyer clicking click here: BISG Flyer July
- Please join the Head or Tails Support Group for their upcoming Christmas Party!
- When: Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 2:00 – 5:00 PM.
- Where: American Legion Riders Post #79- 9950 East 600 South, Zionsville, IN 462077
- More information: Dinner and all of the fixings will be provided.
We will have entertainment from Krazy King DJ, a photo booth, face painting, a
caricaturist and more! Who knows if there will be a Santa sighting???
Don’t forget to wear your ugly Christmas Sweater!
Please RSVP and let us know how many are coming and for more information,
contact Susie Fitt at firstname.lastname@example.org