Please see below for exciting news, announcements, events and initiatives coming
from the Indiana Brain Injury Support Groups
- The Brain Injury Association of Indiana is pleased to announce the formation of a new brain injury support group in South Bend, Indiana!
The new South Bend Support Group will hold it’s first meeting on Monday, November 18, 2019 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm. The group will take place at Memorial Outpatient Therapy Services, located at 111 W. Jefferson Blvd. Suite 100, South Bend IN, 46601.
The frequency this group meets will be determined in the very near future.
For more information on the group, please contact:
– Annalisa Layman, M.A., CCC-SLP: email@example.com or (574) 647-2622
- Please join the Head or Tails Support Group for their upcoming Christmas Party!
- When: Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 2:00 – 5:00 PM.
- Where: American Legion Riders Post #79- 9950 East 600 South, Zionsville, IN 462077
- More information: Dinner and all of the fixings will be provided.
We will have entertainment from Krazy King DJ, a photo booth, face painting, a
caricaturist and more! Who knows if there will be a Santa sighting???
Don’t forget to wear your ugly Christmas Sweater!
Please RSVP and let us know how many are coming and for more information,
contact Susie Fitt at firstname.lastname@example.org